Ideal for the serious kayaker with a need for speed, the Old Town Loon 120 features a sleek keel and loads of extras. Outfitted with one of the most advanced seating systems available, you’ll experience under-leg support, ventilation and ultra-soft padding for all day comfort. With a removable work deck, complete with a USB port, you can stay connected and charged no matter how long you’re on the water. Finished with bow and stern bungees, you have ample storage space for your gear, whether you’re doing a quick day float or a full-on white water adventure.
REMOVABLE WORKDECK WITH USB
The Old Town Loon kayak features a removable workdeck providing customizable space for cameras, gear and water. The workdeck also features dry storage and a USB charge port to keep your gadgets charged even after hours on the water. Battery (not included) can be plugged in and stored inside work deck hatch.
- Removable work deck with USB port
- Thigh pads reduce chafe; matching ACS to padding
- Supportive foot brace system
- Bow and stern deck bungees for added storage
- Length: 12' (3.6 m)
- Width: 30" (76.2 cm)
- Weight: 56 lbs (25.4 kg)
- Cockpit Size: 56" x 22" (142.2 x 55.9 cm)
- Maximum Capacity: 375 lbs (170 kg)
- Material: Three Layer Polyethylene