Made from a durable laminate material, the Base Camp Duffel is a bomber of a bag. Amply resilient to be roughed around in-flight, or to be transported up a mountain via a yak, this is one burly duffel bag. 95-liter volume provides ideal storage for trips lasting four days or more.
- 95 L volume provides ideal storage for trips lasting four days or more
- New end-cap zippered compartment allows you to separate wet clothes, dirty shoes or extra gear without sacrificing volume
- Mesh sleeve pocket in end-cap compartment for additional organization
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps with ergonomic fit
- New padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket
- Rugged construction with water-resistant Base Camp material and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- Average Weight: 1840 g / 4 lbs. 0.9 oz.
- Volume: 95 L
- Dimensions: 70 cm x 40 cm x 40 cm / 27.56" x 15.75" x 15.75"
- Materials: 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. Ballistic s nylon