Osprey’s Farpoint 55 is the perfect companion for a long weekend. Feel free to add an extra sweater and a pair of waterproof boots; this pack is designed to handle loads up to 50 pounds.
- Large panel zip access to main compartment with lockable sliders provides accessibility and security to main contents
- Fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away for a slimmer profile when traveling. The creates a slimmer profile for the bag, making it a better checked bag
- Dual front compression straps keep gear stable while wearing the pack
- Top and side padded carry handles are helpful when you need to hoist the pack
- Farpoint Daypack - This daypack is designed to attach to Farpoint 70 and 55. The comfortable reverse spacer mesh harness stows away when not in use. The main compartment has designated laptop and tablet sleeves and a scratch-free stash pocket to protect eyewear. Zipper pulls on the main compartment are lockable to secure your gear.
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Volume: 55 L
- Weight: 3.9 lbs (1.77 kg)
- Dimensions: 26 x 14 x 13" (66 x 35 x 33 cm)
- Load Range: 20-50 lbs (9-22 kg)
- Fabrics: Main (210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop) Accent (600D Packcloth) Bottom (600D Packcloth)