Backpacking, alpine trekking and arduous hiking all require surefooted stability, especially when slope angles steepen and the surface texture goes granular. You can rely on MSR’s Talus™ TR-2 trekking poles to support you through it all. These two-section trekking tools feature the SureLock™ positive-locking system, and their patent-pending Trigger Release mechanism, which allows for convenient, one-handed length adjustments and unrivaled performance in ever-changing terrain.
- Trigger Release One-Handed Adjustment: One-handed, on-the-fly pole-length adjustments provide the fastest, easiest response for matching terrain.
- SureLock™ System: Positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of absolute no-slip performance.
- Ultralight Strength: Light, strong and reliable 7,000-series aerospace-grade aluminum construction.
- Ergonomic Grip: Works with a broad range of hand sizes, and ergonomic, ventilated straps deliver breathability in warm climates.
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment mechanism high on the pole reduces shaft weight for an effortless, all-day swing.
- Weight: 625 g (1 lb 6 oz)
- Min Length: 105 cm (41")
- Max Length: 130 cm (51")
- Collapsed Length: 73 cm (28.75")
- Material: Aluminum