In this limited collection, every product has been designed with the athlete in mind and engineered for performance. Designed as a protective outer layer to be worn over your kit when you’re belaying and exposed to extreme conditions, this jacket is insulated with responsibly sourced, compressible 800-fill down and constructed with a welded Z-baffle construction to retain warmth. The hyper-durable FuseForm construction delivers targeted tear resistance without weight, and engineered fabric and articulated patterning is tailored specifically for alpine comfort and mobility.
- Engineered fabric and articulated patterning designed specifically for alpine comfort and mobility
- Designed with added ease for use as a belay jacket and/or outer warmth layer that fits over the entire kit
- FuseForm construction transitions from a plain weave nylon to a ripstop nylon for targeted durability
- Digital ink jet print provides intentionally placed color for a unique visual
- High Quality 800 Fill RDS Down (certified by Control Union) provides warmth and allows for traceability and transparency of our supply chain
- Welded offset baffle construction allows for high compressibility while eliminating cold spots and moisture entry points
- Unibody construction minimizes cold spots and enhances overall garment strength
- Deep neck drop for added warmth, comfort and ease of closure when layered over multiple garments
- Helmet-compatible insulated hood with brim and high front collar for maximum warmth; 2-point adjust closure system
- Vison 2-way polyurethane-coated front zipper with offset draft flap for added weather protection
- Two polyurethane-coated chest and hand pockets for added weather protection
- External chest pocket accesses jacket interior to reach stashed gear
- Weight: 29.9 oz.
- Insulation: 800-fill goose down
- 100% Nylon