The Kiowa is a knife to be reckoned with. Owing to its 3" tanto blade in matte black, its serrated section for sawing and its handy lanyard hole for easy attachment. The handle is aggressively sculpted of glass filled nylon, with skateboard tape inserts for extra control in tough scenarios. Finger positions are ideally configured for ergonomic efficiency and comfort in multiple defensive postures. The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be.
- Paraframe Mini - Frame lock offers greater blade control
- Paraframe Mini - Lightweight open stainless steel handles
- Paraframe Mini - Sturdy pocket clip offers security and keeps your knife within easy reach at all times
- Kiowa - Tanto-style blade is ready to puncture, slice and perform detail work
- Kiowa - Thumb studs facilitate quick, easy blade engagement
- Kiowa - Textured glass filled nylon handle