The Treeline and Elektra Treeline bridge top-end winter hiking performance with the lightweight, smooth-striding design of Light-Ride™ suspension (LRS). Built with advance aft traction and the efficiency of our heel lift bar to minimize calf muscle strain when the trail heads upward, you’ll have the confidence to tackle your favourite hikes all winter long. The all-new Wrapp(tm) Lux bindings are specifically molded around men’s and women’s last for superior performance and all day comfort.
- A proprietary Atlas shape, our sturdy aluminum V-Frames are the key to an efficient, natural stride. The V shape tracks straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy. The turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait.
- Light-Ride™ suspension provides light weight comfort, smooth striding performance and proven Atlas articulation
- The Wrapp Lux bindings feature EVA padding for long lasting comfort and black flowtape silicone straps that tighten with one easy pull, holding the foot securely.
- On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
- Dimensions: 9" W x 30" L
- Weight (per pair): 4.85 lbs (2.20 kg)
- Surface Area: 222 sq in
- Optimal Load: 150-250 lbs (68-113 kg)