The FLEX VRT (Vertical) was designed to deliver premium performance for backcountry exploration. The new DynamicFit™ binding with the Boa® Closure System produces evenly distributed tension around your boot for ultimate precision. The FLEX Tail™ design eases stress on your joints, allowing you to reach even the most intense summits.
- Tubbs’ advanced Torsion Deck™ design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot. The decks allow torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terra"
- Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- The DynamicFit binding integrates the Boa Closure System with the comfort of EVA foam to produce even pressure distribution around your boot, creating precise fit and optimized control. Releasing the binding is as simple as pulling up on the Boa dial.
- The ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints and allowing you to snowshoe farther, longer and with less stress on your body.
- Dimensions: 8" W x 22" L
- Weight (per pair): 4.0 lbs (1.82 kg)
- Surface Area: 145 sq in
- Optimal Load: 80-160 lbs (36-73 kg)