The new GEL-Kayano® 22 is updated with nothing but the best in ASICS technical innovation, featuring the next generation of FluidRide™ and an Ortholite X-40 sockliner for the lightest and most luxuriously stable ride yet. Mild to moderate overpronators will enjoy a more comfortably secure upper, uniquely designed with a new heel construction that complements the premium FluidFit™ upper and Heel Clutching System™.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®) is ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to improve the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- ASICS FluidFit™ upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes
- Dynamic DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove improves gait cycle efficiency
- Guidance Trusstic System® decreases the weight of the sole unit for a lighter feel
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner is a premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management, high-level breathability, and anticrobial properties.
- Weight: 8.9 oz.
- Heel Height: 22 mm. Forefoot Height: 12 mm