For toasty warmth on an icy day, the Sorel 1964 Premium boot takes the cake. From its superior waterproof construction to its 9 mm. insulated inner boot, this unique piece of footwear will keep you dry and comfortable.
- Seam-sealed, waterproof construction to keep feet dry and cozy
- Upper constructed of waterproof, waxed canvas to defend against moisture
- Insulated with removable 9 mm. washable, recycled felt inner boot to keep feet toasty on frigid days
- Shell constructed of waterproof, vulcanized rubber for exceptional moisture protection
- Weight 822 g (29 oz)
- Shaft Height 21.6 cm (8.5")
- Heel Height 1.27 cm (0.5")