Mountainside adventurers are comfortable affairs when you’re wearing The North Face Women’s Chilkat 400 Winter Boots - Tan. With 400 grams of PrimaLoft insulation, these boots are designed for extreme cold, and the temperature-sensitive lugs will help you easily explore icy terrain.
- Upper: Waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof, cold-weather leather utility boot that's insulated for extreme warmth
- Upper: Waterproof construction for the ultimate weather protection
- Upper: 400 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco recycled insulation
- Upper: Anatomically engineered, injection-moulded, waterproof TPR shell
- Upper: Rustproof hardware
- Upper: Gaiter-compatible D-ring
- Bottom: Northotic™ 2.0 dual-density footbed with softer heel and forefoot-cushioning pads
- Bottom: Compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Bottom: Durable TNF Winter Grip® outsole
- Bottom: IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.