Ultra lightweight materials and construction make the Force 2P the go-to when you want the most out of just a little. Balancing slight weight with max room, this freestanding, feature-rich tent has dual doors, a durable and lightweight twin tip floor design and sturdy fabrics.
- Great Balance Between Weight, Roominess and Easy Set-Up.
- Marmot Volume Optimizing Structure Provides more Livable Space
- Extended Head and Foot Zones Maximizes Usable Space
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Two Doors / Two Vestibules
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- New Twin Tip Floor Design Increases Durability and Saves Weight
- Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
- Floor Area: 28 sq ft / 2.6 sq m
- Minimum Weight: 2lbs 6.8oz / 1100g
- Pack Weight: 2lbs 14.5oz / 1320g
- Dimensions: 38" x 50" x 85" / 97 x 127 x 214cm
- Vestibule Area: 7.9 sq ft / 3.8 sq ft (0.73 sq m / 0.35 sq m)
- Doors: 2
- Poles: 3 x DAC NFL 8.7mm
- Stuff Sack Size: 19.7" x 7.9" x 5"
- Materials: 20d 100% Poly RS, PU 1800mm F/R (Fly), 15d 100% Nylon No-See-Um Mesh F/R (Canopy Mesh), 20d 100% Poly RS, PU 1800mm F/R (Sidewall), 20d 100% Nylon 1800mm F/R (Floor), 40d 100% Nylon 2000mm W/R, F/R (Footprint)