The Scarpa Moraine Mid GTX Men’s Hiking Boots gives you the ankle support and waterproof protection of a spring, summer and winter boot with the comfortable fit and lightweight design of a sneaker. Breathable for comfort on hot days, the Boots fit perfectly with their flexible leather and fabric uppers and their dual-density moulded EVA midsoles. The mid-height design provides extra protection for your ankle, while a toe cap shields your toes from trail debris.
- Leather and fabric upper conforms to your foot perfectly from the very first wear, so you don't have to break in the Boots
- TPU insert provides extra support when you're on difficult-to-travel surfaces
- Toe cap is abrasion-resistant for longevity and helps protect your toes from debris
- Gore-Tex® keeps water from penetrating while letting air in to keep feet cooler and drier
- Ankle cuff with mid-height design supports and protects your ankle for comfort and safety
- Upper: Suede Nubuck leather / Recycled polyester mesh
- Lining: Gore-Tex®