A perfect mix of fibres makes the Arc’teryx Transept Men’s Short Sleeve Shirt the ideal shirt for hiking and mountaineering in hot summer weather. Cotton brings softness and breathability to the weave, while the nylon fibres make the fabric tough enough to hold up to wear and tear with ease. A touch of Spandex elastane allows the shirt to move with you for a full range of motion.
- Breathable, lightweight fabric is ideal for hot days and layering
- Gusseted underarms let your arms freely move
- Standard collar with button-up front placket for a classic look
- Spandex helps shirt keep its stretch and improves your range of motion
- Material: 104g/m² 63% Cotton / 32% Nylon / 5% Elastane