Taking on the toughest jobs and roughest outdoor excursions is this bomber boot's main job. It's strong, flexible and durable and can keep up with your hardest days all while keeping your feet comfortable. Now doesn't that give you even more of a reason to hang in there and get it done? And just in case you need to know, the Keen CSA Fort Mac Men's Lite-Hiking Shoe meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards.
- This flexible boot will hold up under heavy wear with KEEN Welt construction
- Protect your toes with an asymmetrical steel toe in each boot
- Keep on your feet in slippery terrain thanks to the oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber sole
- Meets the CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for required protective footwear
- Don't worry about stepping on something and injuring your foot with the puncture resistant midsole plate
- Experience comfort while standing on your feet all day with the removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Your fit stays as tight as you want with locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets.