Chase down fresh powder in these waterproof alpine ski pants from The North Face. Insulated with PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ from the mid-thigh down, for a sleek silhouette that delivers outstanding warmth. Round, synthetic clusters trap and retain heat to provide the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down, with the versatile wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
- insulated with PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ from the mid-thigh down
- Velcro® cargo pocket
- waterproof, breathable and fully seam sealed
- adjustable waist tabs
- stretch Vent™ gaiter with gripper elastic for a secure fit
- Chimney Venting™ system increases airflow
- inner-thigh vents
- reinforced edge guards
- zippered hand pockets for extra storage
- Shell: 189 g/m² HyVent® 2L Foxfaille 100% Nylon Oxford
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™
- Average Weight: 820 g / 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Inseam: Small - 30 in. / Medium - 32 in. / Large - 34 in.