The Point 65 XO11 kayak is easy to paddle, great for lots of paddles and performs like a larger touring kayak. The hull of this kayak was designed for stability, maneurverability and tracking. Whether you are on a smaller lake or river, coastal waters or larger lakes, the XO11 kayak is a great choice. The cockpit features soft padded thigh braces and is easy for entry/exit.
- GTE version features a unique and innovative Air seat which allows for maximum comfort and fit
- Easy to carry with adjustable hand rests
- Front and rear hatches for gear storage for longer day trips or overnight adventures
- Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Drop down Skeg to assist in tracking when winds or currents arise
- Length: 11'
- Width: 25"
- Weight: 52 lbs (24 kg)
- Capacity: 342 lbs (155 kg)
- Cockpit Size: 33" x 18" (83 x 46 cm)
- Front Hatch: 9.5" x 9.5" (24 x 24 cm)
- Rear Hatch: 17.6" x 10.4" (44 x 26 cm)