Re-engineered to take you higher and deeper than ever before, the new Atlas 12 Series snowshoes feature our most aggressive traction system yet while maintaining hallmark Atlas durability and comfort.
- Our most recent patent, the variable forming of our 7075 aluminum ReactiV™ frame changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest loads for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame.
- An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation. The suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terra"
- The men's and women's Wrapp™ Pro bindings feature FlowTape™ silicone straps that glide through low-friction buckles with a smooth buckle release for easy on-off use.
- On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
- Our lightest and strongest decking, Duratek uses a pebble-finish for more abrasion resistance
- Dimensions: 9" W x 30" L
- Weight (per pair): 4.52 lbs (2.05 kg)
- Surface Area: 222 sq in
- Optimal Load: 150-250 lbs (68-113 kg)