Access the backcountry easily with the Mountaineer. The ultra-precise ActiveFit™ binding and snow-shredding Anaconda™ crampon give the Mountaineer the go-anywhere, do-anything versatility you need to reach for the peaks or explore uncharted territory.
- Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Energy efficient and effective, RII delivers shock absorbing lateral flex and quick side slope responsiveness to maintain a natural foot position in all conditions. Full step rotation allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply.
- Gender specific, asymmetric ActiveFit+™ binding provides the perfect combination of control, support, comfort and ease of use. Patented Control Wings™ center the heel, while dual pivot point and padded midfoot deliver a custom fit without pressure points. Men’s binding fits up to size 13 boots; women’s sized for 5-11 boots.
- The Pro-Step frame combines a continuous frame bend with longer, lower rise for improved flotation. The lower height nose packs easily, while the tail bend reduces impact on your joints.
- Dimensions: 8" W x 25" L
- Weight (per pair): 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)
- Surface Area: 200 sq in
- Optimal Load: 120-200 lbs (54-91 kg)