For those looking for the technical advancements to excel in backcountry adventure, look no further than the Xpedition. The Cobra™ toe and Grappler™ heel crampons provide superior uphill and downhill traction, making the Xpedition a great all-terrain snowshoe.
- Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Energy efficient and effective, RII delivers shock absorbing lateral flex and quick side slope responsiveness to maintain a natural foot position in all conditions. Full step rotation allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply.
- The asymmetric and easy to use ReAct™ binding combines gender-specific, stable base construction with Tubbs’ patented Control Wing™ technology for a comfortable and secure fit.
- The carbon steel Cobra™ toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- The Pro-Step frame combines a continuous frame bend with longer, lower rise for improved flotation. The lower height nose packs easily, while the tail bend reduces impact on your joints.
- The Grappler heel cleat's serrated tooth design gives you weighted traction under your heel.
- Dimensions: 8" W x 25" L
- Weight (per pair): 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)
- Surface Area: 176 sq in
- Optimal Load: 120-200 lbs (54-91 kg)