Whether you are taking to the slopes or embarking on a long hike, the Arc'teryx Phase SV Bottoms provide you with the warmth you need. This base layer is the heaviest in the Phase™ family, featuring mid-level insulation and moisture-wicking materials that keep you warm and dry, even in severe weather. Phasic ™ SV fabric in the body offers thermal insulation while Phasic™ AR panels are strategically placed in areas of increased moisture to keep you dry.
- SV: SEVERE WEATHER Employs the most durable materials for prolonged use and provides the most weather protection in the harshest weather conditions.
- Severe weather double-knit textiles for ultimate durability
- Breathable, moisture-wicking materials for all-day comfort
- Flat-lock construction and stretch textiles for increased mobility and comfort
- Gusseted crotch and comfort waistband with non-chafing label
- Inseam: 76 cm
- Phasic™ SV: 92% Polyester / 8% Polypropylene
- Phasic™ AR: 87% Polyester / 13% Polypropylene
- UPF 50+