The Scarpa Hunza GTX Women’s Hiking Boots are the ideal companion for long backpacking trips that will have you on your feet for hours. No matter what type of terrain you face, the Vibram® Biometric sole will help you take steps more securely with their high traction lugs, while the rubber toe rand helps to keep your toes safe from rocks and other hazards in your path. Plus, bi-directional ankle flex technology keeps your ankle free to pivot.
- Bi-directional ankle flex allows you to easily move your ankle for greater mobility
- Micro-pulley hardware allows for fast lacing and an adjustable fit
- Gore-Tex® provides waterproof protection while still allowing perspiration to evaporate so your feet stay dryer
- Protective toe cap reduces wear and tear and shields your toe from trail debris
- Vibram® Biometric soles provide optimal traction for long hikes over varied terrain
- Upper: Nubuck Leather
- Midsole: Dual-density PU