An incredible value for trail blazers and families alike, the Frontier features the 180™EZ binding for superior ease-of-use and comfort. The Frontier’s lightweight and ergonomic designs deliver the most efficient stride for packed trails.
- Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tightening mechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap for efficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings™ keep your heel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Dimensions: 10" x 36"
- Weight (per pair): 5.6 lbs
- Surface Area: 826cm
- Optimal Load: 100-136 kgs