Savour the taste of the islands anywhere with the Backpacker’s Pantry Hawaiian Chicken. This easy-to-make meal features all-natural chicken, brown rice and assorted vegetables in a flavourful, Polynesian teriyaki sauce seasoned with ginger.
Directions: Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber before beginning food preparation. Add 2-1/4 cups (540 mL) of boiling water to all contents. Stir well. Seal and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Stir and serve.
- Makes two, 12 oz servings
- Contains soybeans, wheat and gluten
- Ingredients: precooked long grain white rice, chicken (cooked, diced and freeze-dried), sauce (brown sugar, teriyaki powder (teriyaki sauce [soy sauce (wheat, soybeans, salt), wine, vinegar, salt, onion powder, spice extractives, succinic acid, garlic powder
- Serving Size: 90 g (½ package)
- Calories per Serving: 310 Cal
- Total Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 15 mg
- Sodium: 910 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 66 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4 g
- Sugars: 14 g
- Protein: 12 g