This wind resistant, breathable hoody is great for light and fast alpine specialists looking for enhanced mobility. A tough, wind resistant outer face sheds moisture and a light inner fleece adds warmth while wicking away moisture. The warmest Gamma softshell hoody in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Snow-shedding, breathable, lightly insulated, durable, wind-resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ with laminated brim
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Fortius 2.0™ - 53% polyester / 27% nylon / 20% elastane, 160 g/m². A membrane-free, air permeable, four-way stretch woven nylon/spandex fabric laminated to a low profile, mid-weight four-way stretch fleece.