A tough, durable, everyday shell for backpacking and hiking in wet weather. Hiking in the rain is wet and muddy, of course, but has one main benefit: A trail that’s yours alone. The Plasmic Ion helps turn bad weather to your advantage--with a 70D face fabric that repels moisture and is resistant to abrasions, and Dry.Q™ EVAP technology for waterproof breathability.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Dry Q® EVAP waterproofing technology accelerates evaporation for more breathability and comfort
- 70D face fabric is tough, durable, and abrasion-resistant
- Two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are harness- and pack-compatible
- Adjustable hood allows you to easily customize the fit
- Velcro® cuffs seal away the elements
- Center-front Aquaguard® VISLON® zipper seals out moisture
- Dry Q™ Evap 70D 2 5L
- Center Back Length: 67 cm / 27"
- Weight: 280 g / 9.9 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.