Well-ventilated outdoor jacket for longer treks in the mountains in varying terrain, where freedom of movement is just as important as durability and protection from sharp stones and the like. Combines wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton on the hood, shoulders, front and extra long lower panel at the back, with stretch fabric across the back, on the arms and pockets. Carefully designed details that give an excellent fit, such as gussets under the arms for extra freedom of movement and seams that have been moved forward so they do not interfere with hip belts on backpacks.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- The advanced storm hood can be adjusted to fit the head well
- The brim of the hood has an inbuilt brass wire and can be folded back at different positions, depending on whether you want maximum protection from the wind or more peripheral vision
- Ventilation openings under the arms with two-way zippers release excess heat
- Two vertical chest pockets with inside mesh pocket in the left hand one – perfect for a telephone
- The two-way zipper is hidden behind a protective flap with buttons at the top and bottom
- Drawcord at the bottom hem and Velcro at the sleeve cuffs
- G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Stretch: 63% Polyamide / 26% Polyester / 11% Elastane
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.