Waterproof, breathable, and made from recycled material, the Venture half-zip shell pants are everything you expect from The North Face. When you get caught in a sudden downpour in the midst of a hike or climb, look to these seam-sealed pants for all-day protection from the elements--no matter how hard the rain falls. Multi-layered weatherproofing ensures you stay warm and dry, while a dry-touch coated interior eliminates the need for a separate liner. Adjustable Velcro tabs at the ankles keep your socks dry in soggy, wet conditions, as well.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- An impenetrable moisture barrier ensures that you stay dry, no matter the rainy conditions
- A breathable, lightweight seam-sealed design helps regulate body temperature
- Made from recycled content, they help reduce the amount of landfill waste, consumption, and the overall use of virgin materials
- Bottom ankle zips with Velcro tab closures allows you to adjust and maintain warm, dry socks and shoes in wet, rainy conditions
- Weight: 215 grams
- Inseam: 32"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.