Purpose-built for alpine climbing in extreme conditions, our most advanced hard shell pants deliver targeted durability and superior protection with localized FuseForm™ construction and a highly breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® 3L membrane. Articulation and a tapered fit from the thigh to the ankle provide maximum alpine mobility.
- Designed as a waterproof breathable outer layer for extreme conditions
- Engineered fabric and articulated patterning designed specifically for alpine comfort and mobility
- Fully featured pants are waterproof, seam-sealed and crafted of our most breathable DryVent 3L fabric to date
- Nylon fabric with localized FuseForm construction for durability where needed most with minimal seams
- One-piece construction with localized durability in high wear areas allows for less seam tape which delivers comfort, breathability and performance with less weight
- Crotch gusset for added mobility in alpine environments
- Integrated belt for personalized fit
- Side zip venting
- Pack/harness friendly pockets
- Zip ankle closure for easy access to boots
- Weight: 13.4 oz.
- Inseam: 28"
- 100% Nylon