The Sentinel Pant delivers performance weather protection with freeride versatility. Made from N70p GORE-TEX® with 3L soft shell construction, they are windproof, waterproof and have a soft brushed liner for light insulation. The women’s specific design optimizes the fit, and articulation throughout the legs provides freedom of movement on traverses and descents. The Arc’teryx Athletic fit, restyled with a reduced leg circumference, allows room for layers in a contemporary freeride look.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Waterproof, breathable, lightly insulated, durable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Women's specific design and fit
- Reduced leg circumference
- Double side zips open for ventilation
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.