Ideal for all types of winter excursions, the Arc’teryx Sentinel GORE-TEX® Women’s Shell Pants provide GORE-TEX® waterproof protection and let air in to keep your skin as dry as possible. Lightly insulated, they’re the perfect pants to pull on over a base layer.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Breathable waterproof protection with DWR finish
- Taped seams block water
- Durable GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Articulated seat and knees for ease of movement
- WaterTight™ zippers on the dual thigh pockets keep gear safe from moisture
- RECCO® reflector helps search and rescue teams find you if you're injured
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closure allows you to connect your pants to certain Arc'teryx winter jackets for complete protection
- 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ pull down over boots to keep snow out
- Material: N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.