In The North Face ThermoBall Women’s Insulated Snow Pants you can enjoy longer ski touring journeys or take more passes down the mountain when you’re powder snowboarding or skiing. The waterproof fully seam-sealed shell will keep you dry all the while, and the Chimney Venting™ will keep you from getting overheated. A StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic helps to keep the powder out.
- ThermoBall ™ powered by PrimaLoft® insulation from the mid-thigh down for warmth where you need it
- Seam-sealed fabric is completely waterproof
- Zip hand pockets for secure storage
- StretchVent ™gaiter with gripper elastic blocks snow
- Chimney Venting™ regulates your body temperature by allowing air to pass through
- Weight: 26.5 oz.
- Inseam: 30" in Small
- Shell: 100% Nylon Oxford