In The North Face ThermoBall Women’s Insulated Snow Pants you can enjoy longer ski touring journeys or take more passes down the mountain when you’re powder snowboarding or skiing. The waterproof fully seam-sealed shell will keep you dry all the while, and the Chimney Venting™ will keep you from getting overheated. A StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic helps to keep the powder out.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- ThermoBall ™ powered by PrimaLoft® insulation from the mid-thigh down for warmth where you need it
- Seam-sealed fabric is completely waterproof
- Zip hand pockets for secure storage
- StretchVent ™gaiter with gripper elastic blocks snow
- Chimney Venting™ regulates your body temperature by allowing air to pass through
- Weight: 26.5 oz.
- Inseam: 30" in Small
- Shell: 100% Nylon Oxford
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.