The North Face Gatekeeper Women’s Insulated Pants allow you to finish your day of powder skiing or snowboarding as dry as you were when you first rode the chairlift. With complete waterproof protection and Heatseeker™ insulation, these snow pants keep you safe from the weather, but their Chimney Venting™ system ensures that you won’t get overheated wearing them.
- Zip pockets for hand warming and storage
- Articulation and a flared cuff help you to move
- Sealed seams are fully waterproof
- Waist tabs provide an adjustable fit
- Flap-cover, inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets for ease of movement and cooling benefits
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic keeps out snow
- Chimney Venting™ system lets air flow through
- Kickpatch and reinforced edge guards help prevent rips and tears
- Average Weight: 573 g / 20.21 oz.
- Inseam: S 30" / R 32" / L 34"
- Shell: 139 g/m² DryVent™ 2L--100% nylon mechanical stretch plain Weave
- Insulation: 60 g Heatseeker™