Combining Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, the reliable waterproof protection of GORE-TEX®, and a streamlined design, the Kakeela is a comfortable, high performance pant for on piste skiing and boarding.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Taped seams for added weather proofness
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Internal waist adjuster
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ side vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
- Diem™—100 polyester, 110 g/m²
- Coreloft™ Compact (80 g/m²) insulation
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.