Designed to keep you warm and dry while downhill skiing and snowboarding, the Arc’teryx Kakeela GORE-TEX® Women’s Insulated Pants is the perfect way to top off your on-the-slopes outfit. The heavy-duty rip-stop cuffs fit down over your boots to block snow from entering, and you can attach these pants to many Arc’teryx winter coats for shoulder-to-ankle waterproof protection.
- Waterproof protection is still breathable so you don't get overheated
- Articulated in key areas with gusseted crotch for enhanced range of motion
- Waist adjusts on the inside for a custom fit
- Hand pockets with WaterTight™ zips keep out moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches prevent rips and tears due to skis and snowboards
- RECCO® reflector helps rescue teams locate you in an emergency
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ vents at sides let out excess body heat without letting in snow
- 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ prevent snow from getting your boots
- Diem™--100 polyester, 110 g/m
- Insulation: Coreloft™ Compact (80 g/m²)
- Shell: N40p-X GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L Tricot Technology
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.