Stylish yet designed with performance in mind, the Columbia Icelandite TurboDown Women’s Hooded Parka goes from the street to the winter hiking trails with ease. The Omni-Heat™ lining and insulation combines with 450 Power Down to keep you warm and toasty through every activity, and the faux fur trim can be detached when you want a sportier look for the ski slopes or mountainside.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Adjustable storm hood for customized protection
- Waist adjusts for comfort
- Inner security pocket and zip hand pockets for storage
- Adjustable, comfortable sleeve cuffs
- Hemline lets you adjust the fit to keep out the elements
- Drop tail provides extra protection in the back
- Synthetic fur is removable for versatility
- Shell: 100% Nylon Twill
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective Microtex DP 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 450 Fill Power Down Insulation + 100g Microtemp Insulation, 100% Polyester
- Centre Back Length: 38"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.