Ultra light and simple to stash inside with your winter hiking or backcountry skiing gear, the Arc’teryx Cerium SL Women’s Down Vest can be slipped on as a mid-layer on bitter cold days, so you can stay outdoors for longer. A Durable Water Repellent finish and Down Composite Mapping™ allow this insulated coat to provide the optimal level of protection from the elements everywhere that you need it.
- DWR finish repels water so you stay drier
- Wind-resistant protection for warmth
- Coreloft™ and down fill staggered through the design to provide the right insulation where you need it
- Chin guard protects your skin from the zipper
- Quiet, easy-to-use zippers with cord pulls
- Elasticated rear hem helps to keep out the cold
- Secure inner chest pocket with zipper
- Shell: Arato ™ 7 - 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Coreloft™ / 850 fill European Grey Goose Down (225 g-M)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.