Your go-to alpine mid-layer for staying warm when the sun sinks below the ridge, this ultralight down jacket is insulated with responsibly sourced 800-fill goose down and features our FuseForm™ construction for targeted durability with minimal seams.
- Designed as a mid-layer for when temperatures begin to drop
- Engineered fabric and articulated patterning designed specifically for alpine comfort and mobility
- Lightweight yet durable FuseForm nylon fabric transitions from a micro-ripstop to a mini-ripstop for targeted durability
- Digital ink jet print provides intentionally placed color for a unique visual
- High Quality 800 Fill RDS Down (certified by Control Union) provides compressible warmth and allows for traceability and transparency of our supply chain
- Unibody construction minimizes cold spots and improves overall garment strength
- Brimless, insulated hood with high front collar fits under a helmet and provides maximum warmth with minimal bulk
- Vison front zipper with offset draft flap for added weather protection
- Minimalist chest and hand pocket zippers for less bulk when layering
- Clean-finish cuffs for minimal bulk
- Internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets
- Hidden hem-cinch adjustment
- Weight: 12.7 oz.
- Length from Center Back: 26"
- Insulation: 800-Fill RDS Down
- 100% Nylon