The North Face ThermoBall ™ Women’s Full-Zip Insulated Jacket is an extra layer you can stash in your pack to have at the ready when your backcountry skiing or mountaineering adventure takes a chilly turn. Its ThermoBall™ insulation traps body heat optimally while maintaining a slim Active fit that goes perfectly under shell winter jackets. It’s even bluesign® approved for sustainability.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- ThermoBall ™ insulation powered by PrimaLoft® is ultra warm but light
- Easy to compress for packing away in your gear bag
- Active fit is slim for layering
- Cuffs with inner elastic and hem cinch cord keep the cold out
- bluesign® approved recycled fibres for an eco-friendly design
- Weight: 328 g / 11.57 oz.
- Centre Back Length: 26''
- Shell: 15D 33 g/m2 - 100% Nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.