Your go-to alpine mid-layer for staying warm when the sun sinks below the ridge, this ultralight down jacket is insulated with responsibly sourced 800-fill goose down and features our FuseForm™ construction for targeted durability with minimal seams.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Designed as a mid-layer for when temperatures begin to drop
- Engineered fabric and articulated patterning designed specifically for alpine comfort and mobility
- Lightweight yet durable FuseForm nylon fabric transitions from a micro-ripstop to a mini-ripstop for targeted durability
- Digital ink jet print provides intentionally placed color for a unique visual
- High Quality 800 Fill RDS Down (certified by Control Union) provides compressible warmth and allows for traceability and transparency of our supply chain
- Unibody construction minimizes cold spots and improves overall garment strength
- Brimless, insulated hood with high front collar fits under a helmet and provides maximum warmth with minimal bulk
- Vison front zipper with offset draft flap for added weather protection
- Minimalist chest and hand pocket zippers for less bulk when layering
- Clean-finish cuffs for minimal bulk
- Internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets
- Hidden hem-cinch adjustment
- Weight: 12.7 oz.
- Length from Center Back: 26"
- Insulation: 800-Fill RDS Down
- 100% Nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.