Dial in your insulated layers for all-day warmth during ski mountaineering or alpine climbing ascents with the protective warmth of this 800-fill down jacket that weighs in at less than 15 oz. and features an insulated hood.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Lightweight hooded alpine jacket is an ideal mid or outer layer
- Designed for ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing and alpine climbing
- 800 fill goose down offers superior, compressible warmth
- Easy access zip handwarmer pockets are generously sized
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Center front zip
- Hidden hem cinch-cord
- Average Weight: 401 g (14 oz.)
- Center Back: 26”
- body: 50D Polyester warp 75D x 70D Nylon fill jacquard weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish and tessellation pattern
- Insulation: 800 fill goose down
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.