The North Face Prospectus Women’s Hooded Down Jacket will serve as your trusted companion for mountaineering and ice climbing year after year. Its ripstop fabric and bonded shoulder and sleeve design hold up to wear and tear when you get caught on crags, and the hood will easily fit over top of your helmet.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- 800-fill goose down is warm but light
- Helmet compatible hood is adjustable for comfort and stays in place with hidden cord locks
- Zip hand warmer pockets and internal zip chest pocket for storage
- Mesh stow pocket is ideal for goggles and wet items
- Hem cinch-cord lets you adjust the fit with ease
- Shoulder and sleeve are bonded to resist rips
- Weight: 510 g / 18 oz.
- Centre Back Length; 29"
- Materials: 38 g/m2 - 15D x 30D - Polyester / Nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.