Conquer the no-fall zone with this insulated, weatherproof Gore-Tex® 2L shell jacket that’s designed to protect your upper half from abrasion and severe weather in the steeps. Equipped with big-mountain riding specific features.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® 2L big-mountain riding jacket with 75D polyester dobby
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible, fixed hood
- Two-snap, snap-down stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Hook-and-loop stormflap with VISLON® center front zip
- Water-resistant, zip chest pocket with radio holder
- Flap-cover, water-resistant pit-zip vents and zip hand pockets
- Internal secure-zip pocket
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Avg Weight: 965 g (34.04 oz)
- Center Back: 29"
- Shell: 75D 183 g/m² (4.13 oz/yd²) GORE-TEX® 2L—100% polyester dobby
- Insulation: 100 g/60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- Lining: 30D 47 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.