While The North Face Fuseform Dot Matrix Women’s Insulated Jacket may be named after an old-school printer, its design is more advanced than other winter jackets, treating you to new-school technology. The 2L shell helps regulate your body temperature by allowing excess heat and sweat to escape while providing total waterproof protection with Fuseform™ technology.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Fuseform ™ technology waterproof shell blocks water but lets excess body heat escape
- Engineered front yoke and sleeves resist wear and tear
- Fibres are light yet strong for less bulk and greater durability
- Sleeve Insulation: PrimaLoft ® 80 grams
- Body and Hood Insulation: PrimaLoft ® 100 grams
- Average weight: 690 grams / 24.34 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.