For technical layering at its best, this highly breathable, insulated hybrid backcountry jacket is specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets. The durable exterior has four-way stretch at the shoulders and underarms for improved freedom of movement where you need it. Integrated transceiver security loop at the shoulder for easy access.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Hybrid insulated backcountry jacket specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Water-resistant, breathable
- VISLON® center front zip, zip chest pocket, zip hand pockets
- Transceiver security loops
- Packable; stows away in hand pocket
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Avg Weight: 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Center Back: 26"
- Shell A: 15D 34 g/m² (1.0 oz/yd²) 100% ripstop nylon taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Shell B: 161 g/m² (4.75 oz/yd²) 93% polyester, 7% elastane plain weave four-way stretch woven with DWR
- Lining: 30D 47 g/m² (2.51 oz/yd²) 100% nylon plain weave taffeta with DWR
- Insulation: 11 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.