When a snowshoe hike turns into an epic outing, the Double Propulsion has your core covered with front to back insulation. Designed from the inside out, SmartWool start with a 100% Merino liner for temperature regulation and moisture management. Then they add 60g SmartLoft insulation to help keep you warm. And then top it off with a quilted nylon facing to foil the wind and a DWR finish to protect against the elements.
- Semi-Form Fit
- Lightest weight (60 g) SmartLoft wool insulation on front and back of jacket provides thermoregulation and warmth even when wet
- Wind-resistant polyester with DWR finish protects from the elements
- NTS Mid 250 sleeves, sides, and hood for ease of movement and breathability
- Insulation is lined in Merino for sweat and odor management
- 2 secure zip hand pockets
- Center front zipper with semi-locking logo slider, draft flap, and chin guard
- Shell 1: 100% Polyester
- Shell 2: 100% Merino Wool
- Lining: 56% Merino Wool / 44% Polyester
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.