When the mercury is falling and the trails are calling, the Double Corbet 120 hoodie is ready to go. This cold weather favorite features SmartWool’s heaviest SmartLoft insulation from front to back for ultimate warmth and Merino next to skin for temperature regulation and moisture management. Insulation down the sleeves adds extra warmth while an updated quilting pattern adds texture. Stash your keys and warm your mitts in secure side zip hand pockets and cover that noggin with a Merino-lined hood.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Semi-Form Fit
- Warmer weight (120 g) SmartLoft wool insulation provides thermoregulation and warmth even when wet
- Wind-resistant polyester with DWR finish protects from the elements
- Sides of jacket and inside of sleeves use stretchy knit fabric that prioritizes ease of movement while concentrating Merino against skin and nylon/elastane against the elements
- Insulation is lined in Merino for sweat and odor management
- 2 secure zip hand pockets and internal secure zip chest pocket with media cord routing; Interior drawcord allows for adjustable hood fit
- Center front zipper with semi-locking logo slider, draft flap, and chin guard
- Shell 1: 100% Polyester
- Shell 2: 48% Merino Wool / 44% Polyester / 8% Elastane
- Lining: 56% Merino Wool / 44% Polyester
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.