Keep up the pace when temperatures drop with heavyweight SmartLoft insulation. SmartWool placed no-stink, moisture-managing Merino next to skin, added wool insulation on the front, then finished it off with a DWR-finished nylon facing to protect against the elements. Suit up for a blustery day on the ski hill or a serious snowball fight; either way, you’ll be warm, dry and ready to go.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Semi-Form Fit
- Warmer weight (120 g) SmartLoft wool insulation on front of jacket provides thermoregulation and warmth even when wet
- Wind-resistant polyester with DWR finish protects from the elements
- Sleeves and back of jacket uses knit fabric that concentrates Merino against skin and nylon/elastane against the elements
- Insulation is lined in Merino for sweat and odor management
- 2 secure zip hand pockets and internal secure zip chest pocket with media cord routing; Integrated thumbhole opening for optional additional coverage
- Center front zipper with semi-locking logo slider, draft flap, and chin guard
- Shell 1: 100% Polyester
- Shell 2: 48% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.