Keep it comfortable and oh-so cozy this winter season in the StretchDown jacket by Mountain Hardwear. This lovely jacket is crafted using stretch bonded channeling for superior, insulated warmth in the coldest of conditions. A light, stretchy fabric allows natural movement for big moves while you climb, ski, and hike, while the water-resistant fill maintains its loft, even when wet for optimal warm wear when it counts.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Stretch bonded channel construction offers superior insulated warmth
- Unique bonded construction traps warmth
- Light, stretch knit fabric is comfortable
- Water-resistant, 750-fill down maintains loft when wet
- Weight: 14.1 oz.
- Fabric body: Dynamic-stretch knit
- 25" long from centre back neckline to hem
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.