Wear the Mountain Hardwear Back For More Women’s Insulated Jacket once for a mountaineering or powder skiing adventure, and you’ll come back for more. It’s easy to become addicted to the warm and cozy feel of this winter jacket’s Thermal.Q™ synthetic down insulation and the breathable waterproof protection of its Dry.Q™ shell.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Dry.Q™ Core provides waterproof protection but allows air in
- Thermal.Q™ insulation keeps you warm even if it gets wet
- Adjustable hood adjusts two ways to fit over a helmet
- Fleece-lined pockets with waterproof zip protects your items and keeps hands warm
- Key clip in one of the hand pockets for secure storage
- Ski pass pocket conveniently located on arm
- Mesh drop pocket inside for goggles with removable wipe for cleaning lenses
- Articulated cuffs with Velcro® adjustment for a flexible fit
- Cinch cord for the hemline is located in the pocket
- Soft tricot fleece chin guard prevents chafing
- RECCO® reflector helps first responders find you
- Fabric body: 2L 40D Nylonpoly Melange Snowsport 73% Nylon / 27% Polyester
- Insulation: 100 g/m² Thermal.Q™
- Centre Back Length: 76 CM / 30"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.