Like the other winter jackets in the Titanium line from Columbia, the Columbia Titanium OutDry EX Diamond HeatZone Women’s Down Jacket is ready to take on treacherous conditions without ripping, tearing or letting moisture in. Its external seam tapes provide maximum waterproof protection, and you can detach the synthetic fur collar when the extra warmth isn’t needed while backcountry skiing or mountaineering.
- OutDry™ waterproof protection with sealed seams
- Adjustable storm hood for protection
- Synthetic fur trim is removable
- Vents under the arms to cool you off
- PU VISLON® zippers keep out water
- Light Rail™ zip pocket for storage
- Interior security pocket
- Contoured sleeve cuff with adjustable drawstring for comfort
- Drawstring hem for fit adjustments
- Centre Back Length: 28"
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective 10D Ripstop 100% nylon
- Insulation: TurboDown™ 900 Fill Power, Water Resistant Goose Down + 100g Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.